Tuesday 7 August 2012

Must Blog More & A Special Birthday!

There used to be a time when I blogged constantly. I'm really going to try to get back into that frame of mind. I loved it and really want to start again so that is my aim! When I'm sat on my laptop going through pages and pages of youtube videos, I'm going to blog instead. I like my once a week vlog but I feel I want to blog so much more and have my little escape here. So, if I'm not blogging but I am vlogging. Please virtually hit me.

Mega Inspiration is coming from the lovely Bethany from MommaB&Babyboy.
Button01

Check out her lovely blog for cute pictures of her gorgeous boys and simple yet awesome ideas for entertaining and also some sick food!

Plus! A MASSIVE happy birthday to my gorgeous best friend Chelsey! 

"Happiness is a choice."

Until Next Time,
Ashleigh xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ridiculously, that's bought tears to my eyes! I'm having a rough morning with the boys & you've put a big smile back on my face! Thankyou lovely! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Bethany! I love reading your blog and seeing how you and your little family are doing! xxx

    ReplyDelete